MS RASOOL

Hello I need a good HR employee handbook as I joined as an HR and Admin manager in a new organisation. Thank you Sayed
From India, Mumbai
raghunath_bv

Hi Sayed, Greetings to you for the day There postings on this topic in this cite, you may please refer, it will be useful to you. Thanks.
From India, Bangalore
NK SUNDARAM

There is no standard employee handbook in this world. Each and every policy has to be customised depending upon the organisation, industry, location, etc. Apart from this the vision, mission and values of the organisation have to be taken into account while formulating the handbook, as it is expected to reflect the expectations of the stakeholders or the entrepreneurs. I have with me more than 150 policies for hospitality industry, 100+ policies for engineering industry etc. But you can copy and paste it. Am an HR Consultant and also an HR trainer, apart from a soft skill trainer. This is my 52nd year of working and I have advised several companies across India and a few gulf country organisations as well. If interested please revert to me and you need to get your management blessings as well. I will be spending considerable time of mine for your organisation which means a small token payment. Nothing comes free in this world. Further, people do not value anything that is given free, including advice ! Best wishes
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.