srbalaji

Dear Dr Mahanta Let us not debate on this forum as it is meant for different subjects and learning.Each individual has different opinions and viewpoints.Let us respect the same. Regards
From India, Bangalore
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Thanks.
1.Does Ganesh Chaturthi come under "Motivation and improvement"
2. Please have a look of the lower half of my visiting card:
"Social Pathology
1.Facts remaining the same interpretation can be anything as the interpreter pleases.
2.Facts and law remaining the same interpretation can be anything as the interpreter lordship pleases.
Remedy
Consensus "
Does it make any sense?

From India, Delhi
bright9977

Dr.Mahanta,
You may be right in your own interpretation. But for this motivation & Improvement topics, the scope of topic is wider than what you think. Wealth & Success are things you can see, but Happiness is the thing that you can't see, but you can feel. The motivation & improvement can be both things that we can see or we can feel. After posting Ganesha Wish Message, I can ensure you that all of the readers have good feeling in viewing it. I think the level of their minds are higher and calmer. If we are happy in what we do, we love, we celebrate, this matter can become energy to produce another creative achievement in people lives. I may not be able to answer your all questions, but please open your mind and let go to comment other topics instead of getting stuck on this same topic without any valuable outcome. We understand you and welcome you for another topic friend. Let go of what we argue together here. God Bless You.
Sompong

From Thailand, Bangkok
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.