No Tags Found!

aravind karanth

Dear All..
Hope all are doing good.
We have a fulfledged suggestion scheme in place where reasonable good number of suggestion are coming. i had an idea of introducing "TELL ME BOX" near by CEO cabin where the employees can share their grievance which they dont want to share publically , may be work related, personal likes & dislikes about the company etc... (which they can t express in one -one also).
is there any particular format for this if so kindly forward to me. meanwhile kindly suggest on this idea ....
regards
Aravind

From India, Bangalore
malikjs

dear
industrial relations point of view idea is very good,provided your CEO agrees for the same.if u redress the grivence on timely basis there will not be any problem in a organisation.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
aravind karanth

Dear Sir... Our CEo has agreed for this. it would solve dual purpose. 1. One -one discussion from Top Mgt 2. griveance if any can be solved which is not shared in the open forum. regards Aravind
From India, Bangalore
Pinkii

I dont think there would be any format for this. but yes employee may be advised to write their department and nature of problem and suggestions
From India, New Delhi
aravind karanth

Hi.. i have developed a form based for this one to one meeting with CEO. kindly have a look and request you all to give your feedback & suggest some good name for this.
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Tell Me Form.doc (31.5 KB, 156 views)

ayeshwarya

Hi Aravind
The idea is good.The form covers the needful.But I feel a one-on-one with the CEO would intimidate most employees. Such an approach may work for a suggestion scheme/ idea box. Problems and grievances need a more informal platform for the employees to be forthcoming and upfront about it.
These are my views in this regard. Am sure you will come up with a good decision.
All the best!
Regards
Ayeshwarya

From India
Arun.Marinor

Hi Aravind,
Excellent idea but I just want to recall a similar experienced while in Govt Service...

My boss got this brilliant idea and declared an open door policy (literally anyone could walk in as long as he was not engaged in any meeting in his chamber / phone call) and kept a box called "ears to the ground" outside his chamber. All inputs coming through the box was handled personally by the boss with the help of his PA. Initial feedback were very constrictive and then slowly ideas run out and solutions take time to implement, or no immediate solution is found. After that the box became a outright complaint box - personal issues, perceived / real grievances against superiors etc.. we started calling the box "Random kick in the butt" because no one in the office know who would be called by the boss for a 1-on-1 talk. Soon it became ugly. Thankfully the boss moved on and things reverted to normal feedback mechanisms.

Regards

From India, Kochi
KK!HR

The employee details in the form could be made optional. Many times employees may feel that revealing their identity could be dangerous. You may keep an open hour, on a fixed day and time, any employee can come and meet the top boss and express their issues, concerns, and interests, in the next week the employee gets the feedback.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.