No Tags Found!

hidaytulla123

Recently i read one article titled" what do most successful people do in the morning hours before starting to office ?" and enjoyed it...Would you mind sharing what you do during those
Regards,
Hidaytulla Baig

From India, Brahmapur
nevgivup89
Hi Hidayatullah,
That's really an interesting subject,Every Successful Man does the following things:
1.Early Awakening from bed (atleast 5 a.m in the morning)
2.Half hour work out(Can be walking or yoga or Gym workout) to keep themselves fit,Then they Meditate to keep inner being well.
3.They do prepare a list or check their day's priorities i.e.planning the day(perfect plan makes a flawless day)
4.Have a balanced diet and start for work..
Do follow these and find the results and success..
Regards
Shyam Gopinath C

From India, Madras
Cite Contribution

Greetings,
I guess most of us start the day with a quick brush through our email box and other communication devices. This allows us to prepare for the day and contemplate on all the areas that we need to sort once we are in the office.
Few of us might read the newspaper or any good blog as the food for brain. But that entirely depends on the availability of the time and convenience.
However, I know many CHRO and CEO who avoids checking mails or reading till they reach office. They prefer being quite and composed before they start their workdays.
I am looking forward to more replies as it would be interesting to know more on the preferred mode to start a day!
Regards,
(Cite Contribution)

From India, Mumbai
amirtha12varshini

I agree with Shyam's view.Early to bed, early to raise keep Man mentally and physically fit.

After completing your Morning Routines you have to just pray to god if you have faith or go for Meditations or Yoga's or some workouts make the day good

Then Foremost thing is just jot down what are the appointments you have or what are the works you have.Planning Perfect will leads to half success.

While going out keep your mind calm and fresh. In my personal experience if we left home with household tensions we surely face trouble on the full day. Even whatever good happens it will reflect you as bad which leads to further troubles.

Then If you are going out for an example: 10.30 are ready by at least 10.15 so that you can avoid hurry bury that means Last hour rush up and tensions.

Even it is better to have some water while going out which will reduce the tensions and unwanted worries

Then after getting into your workplace or office you treat everyone with warm wishes. It will also make mind free from all worries. The opposite side guy or girl whoever will feel refresh.I hope so this is also making a man successful.

If you come across articles please don't forget to tag here because we also can make use of it. Hope this will be useful.

All the best to be successful .

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.