No Tags Found!

danger_kr
Respected Members,
Pranam,
One month before I have sent request letter to company to clear my pending travel expense of 40k & rest salary of Rs.15k.but they had replied me point wise that they have deducted as per policy.The tour expense is of 5-6 months.but then never sent me warning mail that the tour amount will not approve. I am in loss of Rs.55k.one year has passed but yet they have not cleared the due amount.recently as per my request letter they have replied point wise that all these claims Were not cleared as per company\'s rule.
But I request to all members that these claims are geniune & I want justice. I have worked 8 months in this company.
Please guide urgently,I have to meet layer today.
Regards,

From India, Gurgaon
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"as per policy"
Have you ever contributed to prevail just, fair and reasonable policies? If not then the litigation is the way out.Getting a favourable decision through litigation is also a matter of chance.

From India, Delhi
Santosh_Nayak

If you are in the right position and you know that the bills you are claiming are as per the company policy, then my suggetion, it is better to have a telephonic or once you physically visit your HR & make them clarify about your bills & pending salary.
From India, Calcutta
ukmitra

I agree with @ Dr. Jogeshwar Mahanta.
Its a fruitless fight if we do not have enough information for case in hand.
Employee always feels he being cheated and Employers always feels they have been Fair and Just.
Ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

Well, trial is no bar but let us have a precise information about the probability of success.
From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Well, I feel, if one has a clear understanding of the company policies (detailed, which usually we never come to know till we are on wrong end), companies past precedents on cases and our being to have a balance of "let go" attitude, will help us resolve many problems and have relations without too many hurtburns. At the end, we are all in Business and would need one another, some day.
Hope I am making sense.
Ukmitra

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"Employee always feels he being cheated and Employers always feels they have been Fair and Just.
Ukmitra"
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/423458-want-j...#ixzz22eyQqiX9
Is it always so? Is the situation un-ulterable? If so, is justice an utopia?

From India, Delhi
ukmitra

Well, you have touched the subject long being debated and will be debated ever with no conclusion. Some will get the Justice and some will never. Learned and great wisdom people, have failed to answer, and So, you know, I the least of them cannot. Ha ha ha...
That's what I wrote above . https://www.citehr.com/423458-want-justice.html
I would end saying: "Be Happy with what you have, be double happy with what you don't have". Cheers.

Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

1.Enjoy and be happy with what you have.OK
2.Worry not for what you lost or what you did not get.
3.Do adequate effort for what you want to get.
TS seeks guidance on 3. So far, he has got very little.Let us see what comes next.
Well, modern man lacks adequate empathy but seeks sympathy as and when he is in a fix. Can modern man pep up empathy too?

From India, Delhi
Dr. Jogeshwar mahanta

"At the end, we are all in Business and would need one another, some day.
Hope I am making sense.
Ukmitra"
Attribution: https://www.citehr.com/423458-want-j...#ixzz22k76OUk7
To exploit or co-operate and promote?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.