Vinod Vismai
Hi All,
Added to the above comments of leave process:
a. Get the policy in place with help of seniors.
b. Update the leave taken by the staff on the muster or mark the muster with marker if left blank.
c. End of the month review the muster if not updated.
e. Get the policy in place, to account for non report dates toward leave or LWP.
f. Display the blank days on the notice board end of every month (e.g. 3rd of July display for June data)
g. Once the blank days are settled.
h. Display the final leave taken by the staff for the month. (Fix a date for this process 15th July 2012)
Please noe:
Current change in work culture of accessing the task from net remotely may not require the staff to be physically present in the office.
You require to discuss/debate the issue before rolling out this practice on line.
Hope this will help you.
Regards
Vinod

From India, Mumbai
subhojeet sen
Esteemed Colleagues,
It has been observed by the Management that the Employees have been availing Leave without obtaining prior sanction, barring exigencies.
In context to the same we exhort all employees to obtain prior sanction, as this will facilitate convenience for everybody. Moreover it is the moral responsibility of all of us to adhere to certain rules in the Organization.
Soliciting co-operation.
(XYZ)

From India, Delhi
madhu_ratna

Hello Nisha,
I would agree that it is important to maintain the friendly environment. It is best to appeal to the group in a formal tone with polite words and not make it look like a warning. The CRC principle of Commend-Recommend-Commend holds good here. Focusing on the positives of effective communication and reminding people about the downside of lack of communication can work wonders and promote team spirit. GOOD LUCK!
madhu_ratna

From India, Bangalore
nikithaa

hi seniors
i am working in an ITES company as a HR executive , we have 24/7 work , ,our employees are coming late to their shift , say for example if the shift starts at 7.00am they used to reach by 8 am ,or 7.30am, the penelizion gave us the negative result , can you guide me how to sort this isiue.

From India, Tiruppur
HR Nisha

Thank you all for your overwhelming response.
We already have the leave policy.But according to the current situation my boss is not in office from last 15 days & he is not coming to office for next 10 days more because he is not well. So in the absence of him discipline responsibility is on me & I want to handle it very efficiently.
In the meanwhile I'm thinking I can mark a mail in a polite manner by mentioning all the things. Plz give me some formats or ideas for this type of mail. Also I want to add one more thing i.e proper maintenance of Attendance Register.
I hope I also get a good response as earlier I got.
Thanks
Nisha Sharma

From India, Delhi
Hitesh_operations

Ms. Nisha I m in my working place, can’t use my personal e -mail id as after rushing from here i ll send u all. Wait for Evening pl.
From India
nikithaa

hi mr.Hitesh can you suggest some ideas to stop late comings for the shift , ours is an ITES company regards subhashini
From India, Tiruppur
Hitesh_operations

Ms. Subashini Could u pl. mentioned here that are ur company having any policy regarding late comers & absenteeism?
From India
Anvi_hr
HI Everyone!!
Ours is an IT company , we give hardship allowance(per day) if someone goes to remote areas for official work. I just wanted to know what type of benefits /allowance should be given to employees , if someone goes abroad for quite a long time, lets say for 3-6 months apart from boarding lodging cost which would be motivating enough to work as he would be in different environment ,apart from family and country.
Kindly help its urgent
Regards
Anvi

From India, Ahmadabad
nikithaa

Hi Mr.Hitesh thanks for your reply, we doesnt have any policy for that , we had a plan of penalixzing but it will affect our work , can you suggest some other ideas thanks
From India, Tiruppur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.