No Tags Found!

raineydominic
Hi, I need a thank letter format for those who conducted the event sucessfully.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
sekhars111

Dear Rain, Try and post it yourself, I will modfy and send you. It is simple add what you know I will add and subtract and post for you. regards, sekhar
From India, Madras
Umeshshanker
Letter of Appointment

Employer/Company Details:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: ______________________

Applicant's Details:

Dear Mr. Jones

We have pleasure in confirming your appointment as _______________________ subject to the terms and conditions of your Contract of Employment as well as the Company's Policies and Procedures.

We urge you to familiarize yourself with all the relevant documents and to keep these in a safe place for future reference. Any changes will be communicated to you in writing.

Please indicate your acceptance of this appointment and the terms thereof by signing below and by returning this letter to us by close of business on ________________________20____.

We look forward to a mutually rewarding association with you.

Yours faithfully

Name and Title of Employer

Name of Applicant

Our written offer of employment sample letter covers the following which you may want to insert before your closing sentence.

We would like to confirm the remuneration terms of your appointment as follows:

Place of Employment: E.g. Head Office, Regional office location or another country

Commencement date: Starting date of employment

Salary: E.g. $80 000 per annum, payable weekly/monthly etc.

Vacation: Number of weeks/days paid leave per year

Bonus / Incentives: Outline of the bonus and/or incentive structure

Allowances: E.g. Amount allowed for automobile, entertaining, out of pocket expenses etc.

Benefits: E.g. Any Company contributions towards medical insurance or retirement funds not covered in the salary

Signing Bonus: E.g. $1000 (if applicable)

From India, Bangalore
subhojeet sen
In reference to ur request the Format is as under :-
Hope this will suffice. Pl give ur opinion also.
Look forward for an interaction.
Regards,
Subhojeet
Esteemed Colleagues,
I on behalf of ____Deptt. convey my sincere thanks for organizing the Event titled ____successfully. Your contribution has been of immense significance.
I look forward for your support in future too.
Soliciting co-operation.
With warm personal regards,

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.