No Tags Found!

kslakshmi25@gmail.com
good evening, i dont know about the questionnaire on performance appraisal for a book store company
From India, Visakhapatnam
Panacea BPO

Hi
you are looking for performance appraisal of staff of a trading organisation. Being connected to books, the person may be expected to have interest in the product, i.e. `books'.
There are some ready to use questionnaires on internet or in books, but i would suggest to design your own questionnaire.
first define the objective of your appraisal. Then define the key result areas and also the various parameters against each the staff would be judged. Design the questionnaire which should bring out these parameters rating. It should be brief, objective, easy to understand and should have the continuity element in it.
you can outsource the whole process to us. We have assisted organisations of various sizes and doing different businesses, in performance appraisal. Right from designing the appraisal and incentive scheme to defining parameters to designing the questionnaire to analysis of filled questionnaires we assist our client. you can find us on panaceabpo.co.in

From India, Pune
Jacques Pienaar
Hi Jacques Pienaar here.
I must address my subordinates. I am looking for ideas to address the following:
1) They continously bypass me as their supervisor and ask for halfday, permission to leave early and all that kind of stuff from the big boss. I've address it with him but after a while it happens again.
2) continuously latecoming and refer everytime to the boss;
3) They are constantly in one's hair - the subordinate does not recognised her superior. The messenger inherit this bad behaviour and show also sign of this behaviour.
4) Must spoonfeed them with all - expecially when it comes to EPMDS - Some excuses is they are to old -over 50's
I just want to make them aware about there part that they must play in this working environment. Don't take it away from them - If they work then there's smoke.
Thank you in advance
Jacques Pienaar

From South Africa, Kimberley
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.