No Tags Found!

samarjit82

Hi Upanee welcome to Orissa forum...we looking you at offline cite hr meet.Please refer your friends to join citehr regards samarjit rout
From India, Bhubaneswar
sudipta sahayta
Dear Samarjit,
Hi, I am new member of citehr, working in kolkata as a consultant for more than 2 yrs. I just gone through your "hr meet" proposal, sounds interesting. I will feel proud to be an part of this forum, but before that can you just lightenup on this matter 'cause I know nothing about this. Will be thanked by knowing this all about....

From India, Calcutta
samarjit82

Hi Sudipta
Thanks and welcome to Orissa forum.
Hope will see you in the meeting. Please suggest your hr friends to join this forum.
we are all hr professionals gathering one place to discuss diffrent issues on hr. as well as create a team where we will help each other.
still ellora can guide you in details..
regards
samarjit

From India, Bhubaneswar
epanda

Dear Forum Members , Lets plan the HR meet at the earliest. Request to encourage your friends to join the forum. Regs, Ellora
From India, Bhubaneswar
smitar_msm@yahoo.co.in

hi all,
this is smita here. currently working in Ramasarup thru a consultancy in Kolkata. I am desperately looking for a HR opening in Orissa. if any body has any HR opening kindly let me know.
My Mail ID .
PLz..............Urgent!!

From India, Guwahati
barsabidhusmita@gmail.com
Hi to all,
This is Barsa Kar. I am new to this forum. I am a student(pgdm-hr), now i am in hyderabad.Basically i am from orissa . I am looking for Hr jobs in hyderabad and orissa itself. so, can anybody help me out regarding this.
Thanking you,
Regards,
Barsa Kar

From India, Hyderabad
gauravdev
Hi Samarjit,
I am an MBA in HR & MARKETING, working with ICICI Prudential as a Sales Manager (Bancassurance & Alliances) and wish to change over.., Could you suggest some which I can avail of.
And how can I shift to HR without hampering my pay grade?
Looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Gaurav Dutta

From India, Mumbai
debadattapattnaik
Dear Ellora & Samar,
Too glad to find out that such initiatives have been taken in our state for the entire HR fraternity to be gathered at on place.
We had been waiting for this movement since long. We the offsprings of Orissa soil should support this movement with all our intellect,experience and every kind of support possible.
We can involve few intellectuals from the corporate world so that we can get strong support from the MNC's stepping into our state.
This step of yours can also attract the attention of professional consultancies to set up their branches in Orissa.
Hopeful to see this movement gain utmost strength and speed.
Thanks & Regards.
Debadatta Pattnaik.
Ambe Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd.
Mumbai
( a recruiter with an Overseas Manpower Service Provider)

maheshkhilar
Hi Samarjit,
Your attempt is highly appreciable. This is Mahesh Khilar from Gurgaon(Haryana) and i am working as an Executive HR with a limited company since five years, now i want to back orissa and I also forwarding my resume to your mail id.
Have a nice day.
Thanks & Regards
Mahesh Khilar
+91 9873 086 191

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc CURRICULAM VITATE..doc (55.5 KB, 38 views)

Prachita
Hi Samarjit/Ellora
Its very heartening to see such initiatives being taken for the betterment of Orissa. I am all game for it too and would love to be of some assist. I am currently in Bangalore working with Wockhardt Hospitals Ltd as L&D Manager.
Wish you all the very best and huge success !!!

From India, Anklesvar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.