nithya_hr

Rules for Male, Written by Female

1. The Female always makes The Rules.

2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.

3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules.

4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.

5. The Female is never wrong.

6. If the FEMALE is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a direct result of something the MALE did or said wrong.

7. (If Rule 6 applies, the Male must apologize immediately for causing the misunderstanding.)

8. The Female can change her mind at any given point in time.

9. The Male must never change his mind without express written consent from the Female.

10. The Female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.

11. The Male must remain calm at all times, unless the Female Wants him to be angry or upset.

12. The Female must under no circumstances let the Male know whether or not she wants him to be angry or upset.

13. The Male is expected to mind read at all times.

14. The Male who doesn't abide by The Rules, can't take the heat, lacks a backbone, and is a wimp.

15. Any attempt to document The Rules could result in bodily harm.

16. At no time can the Male make such comments as "Insignificant" and Is that all?" when the Female is complaining.

17. If the Female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void!

From India, Madras
nithya_hr

Deep , its already changed , so we will not reveal them for next 6 months.... Then we will reveal the secrets and change the rules again ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha:-D:-D
From India, Madras
abhi16march

I tried many times,but its not possible for me to cook and eat thats y i am taking my food outside in mess........
From India, Pune
abhi16march

No ,I am very much worried abt this:(:(,my wife should like my cooking ...if she will not like then ,,,,,,,,,she will kick me outside the home :(:(
From India, Pune
nithya_hr

Abhiiiiii wat is dis ???????? U Must be smart enough with all tricksssssssss to impress ur wife call Runnu he will explainn:-D:-D:-D
From India, Madras
abhi16march

this is my another prob..i am not much smart to impress my wife......I very dumb in this:(:(...and sorry I will not call to RJ to help me....he will start teaching me with his boring lecture on love :(:(
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
hey sonal......... ignore these guys... They u pulling ur legs... BEWARE of RJ..he is BAD boy :icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
vinutha.v

hi, Please explain me 17th rule (17. If the Female has PMS, all The Rules are null and void!) What is PMS means nithya
From India, Bangalore
prasadmanokaran
PMS- means "Premenstrual Syndrome" Its something about the discomfort associated with menstruation.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.