No Tags Found!

particlereddy
Hi All,
Please help me out. I am in a peculiar situation [w.r.t to Medical reimbursement].
This is according to Indian Income Tax.
1. REIMBURSEMENT: - This exemption is available in respect of :
Reimbursement upto Rs.15,000[12 months * Rs 1250] for medical treatment of the employee and family members.
Reimbursement of expenditure incurred by an employee and family members in approved hospitals, dispensaries etc
Now, For a particular month [31 days in that month], I stayed in a company for 19 days exactly and i submitted bills for exactly Rs 1250. And for next 11 days, i didn't join any other company.
Now question is,
will the reimbursement is taken for Rs 1250 or Rs 766[ = (19*1250/31) ][This is what my employer calls as pro rata basis].
Please explain in detail and what will be the reimbursement/settlement finally.
Thanks
Particlereddy

From India, Bangalore
particlereddy
Also,
Is this kind of pro-rata possible in Income Tax. I am mainly asking you from following perspective.
1. Telephone expenses. [according to Income Tax. Rs 1500 per month].
2. Fuel expenses. [according to Income Tax. Rs 1800 per month [4 wheeler capacity is < 1200 CC]].
please let me know, if pro-rata has to be considered for above 2 points

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.