abhay_011

Dear Friend,
Please check Sexual Harassment Policy of your company under 'Vishakha Guidelines 1997'.
Take immediate action as per guidelines don't wait for any seniors' action/recommendation.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
Nandaram V Doke

Dear Ms. Prerna
I thing you got response/answers from citehr. I would like to suggest you give him serious verbal warning about the matter. If he stopped all these activities its ok unless you make his complaint in writing. Complaint register is maintained in all Govt. offices. Involve your other staff in this matter.
Secondly do not response his verbally instruction if he is not your HOD, if ask any job status give him in writing under CC to your HOD or Sr. staff. In mail you mention the status of job “as per your verbal instructions”
With Thanks
NVD

From India, Indore
SAIBHAKTA

Dear Prerna,
You are in a truly unfortunate situation.But don't give up as you don't have a choice but to assert yourself.I mean assert your individuality,self esteem,privacy etc.Such people are a unavoidable nuisance and exist in every organisation.It is just like you can't choose your neighbours so you can't choose your colleagues too ! But your's is a government organisation and hence it should mandatorily have a committee to address cases of sexual harassment.You make a written complaint to the head of that committee.In case there is no such committee ,write to the top boss of the region or the organisation itself.Give details about how you have approached managers at different levels earlier.If still nothing happens then write to the National Commission for Women.Believe me, it may stir up your professional life initially but the final outcome will surely be better.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.