prakash-kumar1
This happens every year. EPF body takes 5-6 months to credit the interest for previous. Although, there is no financial loss to individual because the entries are posted later on past date but mental agony of not finding it for 5 -6 months is there. Even in the era of digitisation where such calculation can happen in a click of a button , it’s difficult to understand the reason other than the red tape of the Govt organisation
From India, Delhi
Dheeraj19
I tried the EPFO page in facebook to get details of when they are crediting interest.
They gave this email id to contact. <employeefeedback@epfindia.gov.in>
Have mailed them, They gave below reply.
===============
Dear Sir,
The software for updating interest is under development and testing and it will be available soon. However if you prefer a claim the same will be settled with up to date interest.
Regards
Helpdesk34
===================

From Israel, Tel Aviv
divya-nakra
We are already on July 29th 2018 and the EPF interest is not visible in the account. Can somebody help with the escalation process in the Government for the delay. Please let me know if you get the amount credited in your account. My email ID is . Thanks in advance.
From India, Ahmedabad
Anonymous

I think Software is under development. Once development is over then Trump will be called for inaugurations. And then PM will run the Schedule job to calculate the interest. looks to me in next century, interest will get credited.
LOL

From India, Delhi
cruz-rocky
Please go ahead and flood their official page with the valid query-
https://www.facebook.com/socialepfo/

From India, Kolkata
CommonMan85

I am too having same issue. This is 31July2018 but still EPF interest not created for Mar2018. Have any one else got the interest by now ? Thanks
From India, Ahmedabad
arnabmitra82
Please download the pdf
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...LsyUmKM30I1ys8
As stated in this document until the Testing of the new software development is done no Annual Accounts Processing (For us it is crediting annual interest) will be done. and only God knows when it will be done (after all it's Govt project).
Finger crossed.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf NDC_AnnaulAcctsProcessing_16022018.pdf (121.2 KB, 26 views)

Anonymous

PM ji will declare it from Lalkila on 15th August that interest is credited. This is going to be big announcement. PLEASE KEEP PATIENCE. LOL
From India, Delhi
Yogesh HK
PF interest credit to our account is only a number that shows up in the PF passbook. They had responded back to me mentioning that they are upgrading their systems and due to technical glitches they are unable to credit the due amount into individual accounts.
For the ones who are withdrawing it, the interest will get added to their account for FY17-18 and hence no need to worry.
Hope this helps.

From India, Chennai
pradeep-joseph
Today 2nd August 2018!
I still do not see the EPF interest credited on my passbook!!!
It’s been 5 months already and seems no one from the govt or EPFO has come forward to address the genuine concern from working class.
This is absolute pathetic state of affairs !!
Regardless of the system updation - what’s taking so long to add the entry into passbook !!

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.