mgay-gay
Hi Sir, I left company A after serving 1 year and 3 months with the proper reviling letter and FNF and joined company B and worked only 15 days, but I do not like the profile. I put my resignation to Company B for a proper relieving letter and joined Company C, but I didn't mention Company B because only served only 20 days. But Company C asked for background verification and I have all the details of Company A because that is the company I worked for a long time.

However, I have doubts that the EPF portal will show I worked for Company B for 15 days. By joining Company C within 5-10 days, what should you do? Should I join and then, after some days, let HR know about that, or should I not join company C? I am in doubt i have both companies reviling letters and no overlapping only mistake was not telling about company B because only worked 15 days. So what to do to help me with that? I have both reviling letters no overlapping thing occurs should background verification go negative in this case, so may i know about the background verification

Looking forward to your kind help.

From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.