No Tags Found!

M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Friends, A few slides on 'Whole Brain Thinking'. Use Ned Herrmann’s Brain Dominant Instrument from Whole Brain Thinking. A good instrument for team building
From India, Coimbatore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt whole_brain_144.ppt (483.0 KB, 998 views)

Anshu the sunray

Hi All,

I am working with an organisation that has its base on "Whole Brain Thinking". I would like to add some corrections in here which have not been taken into account in the ppt.
  1. Quadrant A people ask "What" questions rather than "How". For eg. if you are dominant in quadrant A, and i come to you with a proposal, your immediate question will be like "What are the costs involved? What are the profits I can make? and so on.
  2. Its quadrant B people who ask "How" questions. For eg, if I come across a quadrant B person with an offer for a trip to Goa, his first question will be "How will we go there? How much time will it take? How many stations will be there is between? and so on. Quadrant C and D people ask "Who" and "Why" questions respectively.
  3. After research by Dr. Kobus Neethling, Student of Paul Torrance whose studies are associated with these 4 quadrants, the quadrants have been named as L1, L2, R2, R1 rather than their respective names of A,B,C,D.
And you might be amazed to know that these 4 quadrants have been further divided into 8 dimensions to peep more into an individual's thinking preferences. Will be glad to share if someone feels like

Take Care and God Bless!

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.