No Tags Found!

neha.wm

Dear Karthick Sir,
To adjust with the modern world everyone is having a view that scenerio has changed and women has got the most worth position of the society, but.............. core of the heart is the same thing men still feel that they are the masters.
No doubt, the time has changed, women has taken entry in the corporate,still in her family life only she has to be responsible. No men will come to reduce her responsibilities, even they both are working at the same level. Even in 2011, we can't allow our girls to go out alone after 9 PM, as they don't have any security. also a lot of issues are there which will never change , even if how much modern we are.

From India, Bangalore
jknhr

i agree....but everything has a beginning and this is it...we are marching towards change...Eventually everything will change...i completely that agree that men always hesitate to take responsibilites.. Women are more responsible..no doubt. But these days 50 to 60% of husbands support their spouses even at home by sharing responsibilities. Change will not happen overnight... it will take time...but, i reiterate we are marching towards a better world..
You said we are not allowing girls to go out alone after 9 PM....For your information, the female headcount is more compared to male in call centers and BPOs where they work in night shifts and sometimes grave shift through out night till early morning. Time has changed nehaji.. I agree with you, it has not changed completely...but this is a good beginning for a better world to live.

From India, Madras
ruchi middha
Neha you are right but i am not totally convinced with you. because whether its a girl or boy, parents start thinking about them,their future & marriage too.
The tension of security is not only connected with girls but as well as boys i.e. tension of indulging in wrong activities but i can say tension for girls are on higher level.
you cant say we are Burden, of course we get married, we have to adjust in a new family, in that new family we have to work for them & according to them.
I think we are here to serve two families, to love them, to take care of them.
All should treat us as a God Gift.
ISN'T IT?

From India, Jaipur
jknhr

Well Said Ruchi...I second your opinion...The point you are trying to drive is very well taken.... :)
From India, Madras
GANESH KICMA
I can't support Neha.We are already aware of the needs of girls.but, Instead of gathering money for her marriage,parents should give her the best education they can,never show any discrimination.
I know one father who love their daughters very much.He always try to fulfil whatever the girls asked!
He always says "they will be with me for a very short period , so i have to make them happy until i can,after that we can't predict".

From India, Kayankulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.