maskari2

My book is intended to develop overall proficiency in writing effective business letters and e-mails in order to communicate successfully and with integrity in the workplace. As most correspondences are taking place via emails nowadays, I focused heavily in this specific medium which I consider to be a prominent communication tool in the business environment. My initial work in this field, however, was to put together a set of basic principles that guide my staff to write effectively.

This book is locally produced and meant to address the most problematic aspect of my audience. It is a comprehensive guide and takes the readers through the whole process using straightforward language accessible to all. It also gives the readers an in-depth overview of major techniques, examples, graphical and contextual supports needed to enhance their writing abilities.

Please contact me via e-mail if you are intersted in this book.

Regards,

Khaled AL Maskari
Author of '' A Practical Guide to Business Writing '' book
e-mail: or

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Coverfinal.pdf (190.4 KB, 90 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.