ldbhakre

Dear Roshni R,
Very important message strongly spread thru this great story. I am going to share it right away with all my colleagues, friends and family members.
Thanks a ton and wish you a great success in your future life filled with love and peace in harmony.
Regards,
Laxmikant
P.S. - Are u on linkedin?

From China, Wuxi
vnarayanan_61
A good story for the parents of this era who are bent upon giving the best to their children without making them feel the importance of the same.thank you
From India, Bangalore
kvsr220861
Really a great story. In fact i do not have any words to appreciate you to share this. It mad e my eyes wet. All parents should know this. best regards subbarao
From India, Adilabad
jhpjayant
Ms. Roshni,
I do not know in what words I can appreciate your post.
The essence of the story is the "REAL CULTURAL VALUE" we are loosing in our society.
Many many thanks to you.
And I wish this message goes not only to the Managers, it also goes to all those young and old who need to know the value of our parent's efforts. They should know to respect their elders and they should always learn from the experience of these elders harvested out of their maturity from their life lessons.
With best regards,
Jayant

From India, Bangalore
manick402

Dear Roshini ,
Your mesaage forwarded to my management resulted lot of appreciation and awareness on inculcating the value of family like relationship amnong the managers . We at orchid pharmaceuticals always practice the same and inculcate this value in every layers . God bless you .
Thanks
T.ManiiCK

From India, Madras
Sayanimn
Thanks,
It is a good moral story all of us.
Have a nice day.
MUKESH SAYANI
Mobile : +91 9426 730871
E-mail :
---------------------------------------------------------------------
BHAVIN IMPEX PVT. LTD.
Manufacturers & Exporter of : BRASS FITTINGS / PARTS / COMPONENTS
==============================================
129, G.I.D.C. - II, JAMNAGAR - 361004 (INDIA)
Phones : +91 288 2730 984, 2730 871,
Tele Fax : +91 288 2730 738
E-Mail : OR
---------------------------------------------------------------

From India, Vadodara
skad
Hi, Really a fabulous story & heart touching I wish everybody must read this & pass on this message to most of the people both young & old.
From India, Bangalore
supriyabhave69
A very nice moral for all parents who want to bring up kids in the lap of luxury, giving them all that we did not get as kids. Thats why the new generation finds it difficult to adjust at work.
From India, Ambala
Reegaa
The story is very nice. Equally good is the elaboration at the end. I personally have obsereved "entitlement mentality" arround. Good One! Regards Reegaa
From India, Gurgaon
info@kkmandal.com

Dear Roshni,
Please accept my heart-felt compliments for your unique submission which made me to realise what is mother and what is her contribution to my life.
This realisation can make us to be a nice person in our Personal, Social & Professional life.
Regards,
K. K. Mandal.

From India, Jamshedpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.