smith@123
Hi,
This is related to a BPO scenario.
I worked with a small company for 3 months. I was appointed as a trainer. This is mentioned in the offer letter. Later they asked me to take calls which I refused to do. I quit the company without a notice as they were forcing me to take calls.
I need the relieving letter from the company which they aren't ready to. What do u do?

From India, Mumbai
abhay_011

Dear Friend,
See, actually first for most you have left the job without giving notice that is totally wrong step you have taken.
Secondly as a trainer this is your primary KRA to receive the calls to trained the employees concerned with. Hence you cannot refuse to do the same.
Now the solution of this problem is that you have to serve notice period or you have to give salary as per the norms of the company in lieu of.
Rgds

From India, Mumbai
nathrao

""Secondly as a trainer this is your primary KRA to receive the calls to trained the employees concerned with. Hence you cannot refuse to do the same.""
The concerned person was being made to receive calls himself.
That is different from training people to receive calls.
No doubt the trainer has to receive a few calls and demonstrate skill in receiving and answering calls professionally,but making it a routine is obviously not what a trainer is appointed.
From what the querist has posted,one can only assume details,since he has not joined discussion after posting his question.

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.