No Tags Found!

rrtpan

DEAR PBS KUMAR,
Can you please confirm that Account consultant/ Legal Consultant will be covered under PF/ESI.
I agree with your view of Apprentice Trainee & Apprentice Act
rrtpan

laus

It is mandatory to deduct PF & ESI for employees who are in their probation period. In the event this is not done, it is the liability of the employer to pay both contributions - of the employee & the employer for the past period.

rkvyas_anu
Dear Rekha
I am also working in contractor company will you pls tell me that can we recruit any GET ? & also GET applicable for ESIC & PF ?
As per our client we must deduct their ESIC & PF.
answer will be yes or no.
can u send me the rajasthan labour Act.
RK Vyas

From India, Mumbai
mist
Dear, Your company has to cur PF Aand ESIC for the camdidate who are on probation. Regards. Mist
From India, Pune
majibul_4u

Dear all, It’s right that all employees' are eligible to get benefits of PF/ESI from the D.O.J. But as per apprentice Act. Apprenctice not eligible for P.F. Thanks, Majibul
From India, Gurgaon
psw07
Dear Friend,
:huh:All of us are well known about eligiblity of ESI and EPF Deduction.
It s compusory one from employers responsibility. Really it illegal practice completely.
Regards,
Raju
HR - Chennai:-P

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.