No Tags Found!

PadmaPriyaHR
Dear Seniors,
My idea for the first question.
Employees are the assets of the Company so we should concentrate on their welfare and their job satisfaction level.Every employee will think that if they have a problem in their work or with any issues with the colleague or with senior management they suddenly have a thinking that HR will understand our problem and help us. So HR having such kind of preferences from employees. Therefore a HR must know the various operations of the company and the workflow of the employees and he/she should take a visit weekly once to all departments and should get feedback from the employees about their experience, problems and others positives and negatives in their company. HR also can form a whatsap group for each department and can send a questionnaire to them to understand their status of mind through their reply.
Whenever an employee come to Hr for any query he/she should help them, it creates a trust and bonding among the employees and hr.

From India, Madurai
bijay_majumdar

The employees first policy of any organisation is what is needed to assure employees that they are important asset to organisation.Our customer services will only be enhanced and taken care of only when the employees doing that are satisfied in real term of the word.
Practically speaking, I have seen MD of company sitting and discussing with every staff at least twice a week. Having Lunch at least once a week or in fifteen days with out fail.
He also ensures that no employee goes unheard and unhurt from his office premises.
He also ensure that his family and children"s well being is inquired and helped accordingly.
He make sure that all seniors in his Office do exactly what he does , for their own departments.
Stand for his employees if they land into problems because of official task assigned to them.
And last but not the least he make sure that long term benefits of employees are layed out and fulfilled in time so that there is environment of faith and trust being spread.
And all this is all going to happen when there is specific ground discipline is being meticulously followed and respect of every member is being retained and maintained.
The company I have seen growing from scratch to a turnover of more than 100 cr with many of the employees being there in the company for more than 12 Plus Years.
Approach and attitude matters. Positivism goes a long way and commitment pays.

From India, Vadodara
rajesh-tripathi
HR should involved as Customer care and help the all workers and staff to avoid IR issues and effectivly role as good listener, it is first quality of HR person. I feel hr executives who is newly joied the organization they treated the worker and staff very roodly so i again suggest to hadle with care and treated as customer to worker and staff because very important Human resourses and trend humans in a organization to retained them,
Rajesh Tripathi

From India, Mumbai
njmcdirect-support
Your idea highlights the importance of prioritizing employees' welfare and job satisfaction. It recognizes that employees often turn to HR for support and assistance in addressing work-related problems with colleagues or senior management.
From Denmark, Copenhagen
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.