No Tags Found!

cslhr
Kindly let me know about the retention strategies. Thanks
From Senegal
sowmya_k_b
Hi There,
Retention strategies vary from company to company, and more importantly from the kind of employee base you may have within your company. hence I would recommend you to include a question in your ESAT survey with several options in it under the category Plan to stay with the company. The option could be
My work, My career, My Job condition, My manager, My co-workers, my finance etc, and depending on the most opted outcome, you can come up with the retention strategy for your company.
Regards
Sowmya

jonssmith2

Employee Retention: Tips and Tools for Employee Retention

Employee retention, especially of your best, most desirable employees, is a key challenge in organizations today. Use these tips, articles, tools and ideas to learn employee retention strategies that will help you retain your best staff. Learn loyalty strategies for employee retention.

Top Ten Employee Complaints:-

Are you interested in discovering your employees’ most serious complaints? Knowing what makes employees unhappy is half the battle when you think about employee work satisfaction, morale, positive motivation, and retention.

Top Ten Ways to Retain Your Great Employees:-

Key employee retention is critical to the long term health and success of your business. Managers readily agree that their role is key in retaining your best employees to ensure business success. If managers can cite this fact so well, why do many behave in ways that so frequently encourage great employees to quit their job? Here are ten more tips for employee retention.

<link outdated-removed>

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.