No Tags Found!

Sanjeev.Himachali

What is Important to Grow in Career and Profession? Your Looks; Networking; Talent; Intelligence or Knowledge

What is important to grow in career, business and life? We have already discussed that your looks and appearance does make the difference. We also know that “Networking” is very important. Hence, whom do you know is more important than what do you know. The image and brand of an institute or university from where you have done your graduation or post-graduation is important, just incase if you don’t have the previous two traits.

Knowledge, experience, intelligence and talent are important but not enough to give you growth in your career. If you have good looks and if you are good in Networking, you will be able to survive in your profession, even though you don’t have talent or intelligence.

What do you think about this? Kindly share your opinion and give your comments.

If you have time, you can also visit my BLOG at http://sanjeevhimachali.blogspot.com/

Regards

Sanjeev Sharma

(E-mail: ; )

From India, Mumbai
gvishal
Dear all, I agree with this in todays world your looks and network is counted talent and intellegenc have least value Regards Vishal
From India, Vasind
polky1979
i really feel sad to say but this is the norm of today’s world to be a professional or a succesful person in ur profession
From Pakistan, Karachi
polky1979
i really feel sad to say but this is the norm of today’s world to be a professional or a succesful person in ur profession :(
From Pakistan, Karachi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.