No Tags Found!

Dennu

Junk
From India, Mangaluru
gogetter.vj
Time waster-Pls don waste others time. This is a forum is for sharing something useful/motivating. Hope u don repeat the same again.
From India, New Delhi
Mattamkiran

Good one, actually.
First one is really good.
There is a fix for the second one.
Once you tyope the sentence, close it and reopen it, the text appears as squares.
Now, delete those squares, retype it, Save and open, you can see the text without any problems.
Interesting one.
Regards,
Kiran.

From Netherlands
khalil
I dont understand y people r getting so excited especially seema there r so many loophole in this computer world and no one knows except the developer

aussiejohn

My word, that got a few people excited didn't it!! Someone with a little bit too much spare time on their hands maybe. But I have to admit, it got me curious as well and of course I had to try it. Sadly I don't have an explanation why it won't work. And why would you want to name a directory "con" anyway, it is meaningless :D
That aside, thanks for all the "really" useful information that appears in these forums. I enjoy reading them and have been able to benefit from the site.
John in Australia

From Australia, Melbourne
sreekanth_vu
Dear all,
The second one is good. But what i think about the first one is because CON is an internal command of Operating System may be the reason the computer not allowing to create such a folder.
May be some experts can give their inputs.
Regards,
Sree

From United States
vndixit

Right said about this thread John.
But, it does not apply to every thread. There are lots of sensible discussions going around as well. I guess the authors should try to figure out the correct category in which their write-ups are posted.

From United States, San Diego
satyam0512

hi daniel this was really amazing.. but wat lingo does it come in after reoening it.it looks as if it is japanese or chinese..can u tell this daniel.. regards Satyam Rastogi

hrm143
hey...
u can even put any word....let's not mystify on this...
eg: "Bush hid the facts"- likewise try...
TRY THIS ONE ALL YOUR MYSTERY IS OVER: "abcd hid efg hijkl" an so on....any letter but dont change the word HID and the number of letters........
Cheers,
shyam

From India, Bangalore
Varun Singh

You can create a CON folder in MAC OS which does not base on DOS.
However, any operating system that is based on DOS will not allow you to create a folder/file with the name CON.
Before the existance of the windows operating system, all files were created by a command in DOS as : "COPY CON <FILENAME>".
CON is a inbuilt function in MS-DOS and cannot be reused in any instance.
thats why as well pointed out by Daniel - No matter where you are, If you have a system which is working on MS-DOS base then you cannot create a folder by the name CON.
Thanks,
Varun

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.