No Tags Found!

AS

it is a very good post, however whatever points dhingara has mentioned is to be equally considered
From India, Mumbai
Radhika_hr

Hi all,
Iam very much happy that iam a member of citehr. Iam learing with each & every posts from all my seniors.
Different views for one situation.I could say dhingara, you have really very creative thoughts.......
Thanks & regards,
Radhika

From India, Hyderabad
velchal

Just check are you reacting to the messages or you are reponding to messages ? If you are respondng what did you do- if you have reacted what happened ? Reaction are out of Emotional Hyjack . Responses are out of Awareness.
V S Sudhaker

psdhingra

Dear Sudhakar, Please let him decide first whether he would like to respond or react. He may be still in a fix whether to react or respond to messages.
From India, Delhi
velchal

Reaction Vs Response

What is the first step in enhancing our S-R system? Three things Self Awareness - Self Awareness- & Self Awareness -- It is not that there are three self awareness s. It is mere emphasis. How do we practice? Have watch or cell that beeps every 30mts. On beep just stop and peep into your mind and heart listen to internal dialog: pictures sounds & feelings for say for two minutes – don’t act on any of your observation immediately -do it for couple of days and interesting inner programs or patterns will emerge. Our energies flow where our attention goes, we become aware of where we are paying attention to internally? It’s fun plus learning. Realize S-R system is the Unit of Success in life. It is like A Rupee is an unit of our financial system. Catch this and you will have secrets of successful people. It is like mother when cooking rice does not test all the rice grains but picks up one or two and she knows the rice is cooked or not>

Have fun - You have any other ideas

V S Sudhaker

velchal

Hi here is small ppt on REaction Vs Response V S Sudhaker
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt ctie HR.ppt (2.72 MB, 54 views)

ajayi olufemi
Re: Reaction vs Response
If a material is relevant and has purpose there is no harm in reposting, this is refreshing as I got it on Monday morning, but i hope Nazir had taken note of making refrences known.
Thanks for posting.
Ajayi Olufemi
Nigeria.

From Nigeria, Abuja
velchal

HI

Here are some more insights into Stimulus Response system. We can classify broadly all our reactions into constructive and destructive responses.

Further all our responses to various stimuli are grouped into seven.

1. Critical Responses: Highly critical often judgmental and a bit of emotional pepper and salt

2. Nurturing Responses; more soothing yet judgmental and emotional with some sugar and salt

3. Adult Responses: logical devoid of emotions computer like

4. Freewheeling Responses: bindas open least hesitant says just what you feel free child full of energy.

5. Complying responses Ha Ji – submissive I will do it kind Adapted child like

6. Rebellious Responses: just rebelling on anything and everything charged aggressive

7. Manipulative Responses knave double meanings etc

While 1& 6 are very destructive, in most office situations 3 is the best . All are required but frequency matters. Just start looking at your transaction on every stimuli Its interesting insights will come

Any views

V S Sudhaker

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.