krishnasejal
Hello Every One,

Continuing Discussion with my First Post dated 25.11.2013..........

Please Sir help me for the following,

As discussed with you, i asked my Boss that, i will not going to sign any letter which contains word of Gratuity which i have not taken for my 9 years of Service, kindly write the things which i have actually received from your side. ( i.e. 2 months of Salary + Diwali bonus + Leave Salary )

My Boss has send me a fresh Releiving Letter contains statement that, - \"all the dues payable from the company and its group entities on account of Salary, Leave Salary , Retirement Benefits and any other liabilities are duly received by me.\"

Sir, please ask that the word Retirement Benefit = Gratuity

when i asked my Boss regarding this they asked that, the amount which they given me ( i.e. 2 months of my Salary + Diwali Bonus ) is as a part of my Retirement Benefit, or asked that first i have to sign this letter then after i will not get my pending salary, shall i sign this letter & first i take my pending salary than after i take action for my Gratuity, else i will not get single money on hand they are so Strong.

As per my view i get 2 months of Salary + Diwali Bonus + Leave Salary

From the above 1 month of Salary - is to be counted amount of my Notice Period

1 month of Salary - which i have received ag. my 9 years of Service to the company

Diwali Bonus - ( Nov 2012 - July 2013 last month of working ) - full Diwali Bonus which i have given my 9 months to the company with the Honesty & Sincerity

Leave Salary - which is my pending Leave of the Company

Sir, please clarify the above things to get me out of this all worried things.......

Thanks & Regards,

From India, Mumbai
bcarya

Dear Krishnasejal,
I told you earlier also that signing any paper with such language will make your part weaker.
But, I can understand your problem also. But, 2 months of Salary + Diwali Bonus, is not equal to Retirement Benefit.
Can you share your salary structure, i.e. Basic, DA, HRA, etc, etc, with me on my below mentioned e-mail id.
It will make better to study about the benefits you are entitled for?

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.