No Tags Found!

azing_00

Hi Hemlatha,
I differ with your subject line... U mean to say the mentally retarded don't have brains??? They may be lacking in certain cognitive abilities, but that in any way does not mean they do not have the capacity to think!!!
The act itself implies that the child thought. We can't do this ever cos we are self - centered, don't believe in teamwork anymore and more competitive....
Regards,

From India, Pune
bala1

Hi Hemalatha/ Anuradha,
I fully agree with Anuradha's point. Mentally retarded lack certain abilities, that is all. Some of them may be much more intelligent than we ordinary people. They are people like us with certain needs as this site name them as "Youth with special needs"
"http://illinois.edu
Please do not post such articles in Humour scetion because it is not humour at all.
What those children did was simple 'child thought and reaction' which we cannot even imagine because we believe and live in a 'dog eat dog' world.
Thanks
bala

From India, Madras
promila

Hi Hema,
really it was touching,indeed every one of us should learn a lesson from this that team work,dedicated spirit,common goal,etc cant be leraned in just training classess ,we can learn a lot more from day to day experience.
thanks
promila

From India, Delhi
Hemalatha

Hi, I never meant it that way. It is the rational thinking ability is what was meant as brains here. Retardation lacks that. But, I like the way you reacted. Good. That’s human. Keep it up!
From India,
azing_00

Hi Hemalatha, No offence meant. You took the feedback in a very positive manner. Appreaciate your response as well. Regards, Anuradha
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.