No Tags Found!

PRADEEPA C K
hi friends i am fresh accountant , i want to become a excellent accountant therefore please tell me job responsibility & how to handle that passion? and also accounting works? and other details i want learn regarding accounts & statutory works and taxation but i am not having that much contacts therefore i am register now please guide me in a proper way and make me a good and excellent accountant
From United States, Cambridge
jeevarathnam

Hi Pradeepa.
This forum is about HR. I am not very sure about the accounts as you will get information or not. But my advice is to keep on performing all your assignments in time. Take responsibility and do it with dedication. Never think about the timings. Your motto should be as you should complete the assigned tasks in time.
Regarding statutory.
Do you need the information related to accounts or related to HR statutory?
As part of accounts statutory. You should learn about VAT, Service Tax, Income Tax, TDS Customs, Excise etc.
Regarding HR Statutory you shall learn Payroll, PF, ESI, PT etc
One more advice is keep updating skills as all the statutory part.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.