No Tags Found!

devnarayanshukla
I think she is not an HR person, but is an addict to alcohol or any other drugs. Dev Narayan Shukla Executive A/c
From India, Delhi
velu_ns
Hi komal,
I`m a senior manager with technical back ground. Believe me, I had had chivas regal continuously for 45 days along with a sheikh from Dubai to strike a deal successfully ;every day during office hrs. Being only a social drinkre, how ever, my reputation got screwed up. Especially female colleagues afraid to talk to me even after that incident..
As a HR person.... especially when ppl take u as an example...shud refrain frm this at any cost...
regards,
Velu

From India, Bangalore
Siva Balamurugan

On the one side we are reciting the teachings of Mahatma on prohibition and another side we are justifying the use of alcohol in the pretext of corporate behaviour. Our nation's civilization is far ahead of the western society and refusal of drinks is in line with our culture.
I do not find any logic behind mandatory drinking. If it is a culture of a particular organization or the country of its origin, they should also give importance to the cultural values of the society of this land. Drinking is not only forbidden in our society but also has a very bad effect on the health of drinker.
We have already started accommodating coco-colas, pizzas, burgers etc., in our daily life and facing its consequences, likewise alcohol is also trying peep in its ugly head. Let us unitedly crush it. Any organization insists on cultural drinking should be banned from operating in this country.

From India, Madras
Silva

Dear
I agree with Asha and Alwar
Due to avoiding the drinking I am also unable to attend the party and meeting on so many occasion in my previous and current organization.
My boss is very much like to drink in the star hotels.
I think we should make our-self flexible because there are various fruit juice and soft drink etc. for sharing with our sr.
Instead of all it must be better to avoid from this kind circumstance
With best regards
Silva

From India, Delhi
rkchowdari
In my view, it is not some thing that should be hurting. In recent times, I had been to Germany and while sitting with western collegues there, I was oddman out reason being I am tetottaller. May be the organisation intend to ask this question to know , how would individual handle the pressure of such situation. In short to know about ADOPTABILITY
From India, Mumbai
sumispj

Dear All hello, I want to know the H.R Monthly report. What kind of topics should be covered in report? Is there any kind of formate for that. Please give me some idea? Regards Suman
From India, Gurgaon
Jain Payal

i agree with ash mathews suggestion... thats the excellent one amongst the all.. alwars suggestion also sounds cool..
From India, Ahmadabad
komal_mhrod06@yahoo.com
Thanks Santosh for clarifying that this might be the condition for recruiting in many other companies.
But my worry is whether they will expect something else also by quoting themselves as very growing company in future.
What is they asked for something else in future,in that case I will be resigning the very day,coz i will never compromise on my values & ethics.
I little apprehensive to take such a risk.
Komal

From India, Delhi
gopinath.r
Hi Komal
As part of today's cultural developments - to put it as right one - cultural changes, they may feel comfortable & expect the HR who can also drink along with them. But making it as a qualification for getting a job is totally unfair. Such kind of companies must be disclosed so that no other prospective candidates will go there on depending up on their goodwill.
Regards
Gopi

From India, Madras
chandanakl
Hey, ASha
A big round of appluase! That was wondeful & very sensible of way of putting it across. I go with you. Not that is one skill a HR person should possess. Diplomatic way of answering & open mindedness
ChandanaKadle

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.