No Tags Found!

Smrithy

As received

Please forward this to the people u know , because for most of the children who have heart problems, their parents cannot afford the cost of operation.. Help them.. .(if somebody needs)....
For any kind of heart surgeryfree of cost ..
Contact
: Sri Sathya Sai Institute Higher Medical Sciences, E.P.I.P. Area, WhiteField, Bangalore
Write to us
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences
EPIP Area, Whitefield,
Bangalore 560 066,
Karnataka, INDIA .

Call us

Telephone: +91- 080- 28411500
Fax +91 - 080- 28411502
Employment related +91- 080- 28411500 Ext. 415
Email us

General Queries:
<link outdated-removed> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
Pass it to all, it will help some one

Regards
Smrithy

From India, Hyderabad
sweetayaz
Hi all,

As said above that, Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences, Whietfield, Bangalore is helping people by doing Free heart surgery to the needy people, I totally disagree with the information because I had been there along with the patient (who was one of my relatives) but unfortunately what I have seen there was different from what we usually hear about Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences. I am sorry to say but it is a fact, that Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences is dealing with very minor cases, where they come across the major cases they are straight away asking the patients to get it done privately from some other hospital with a fair reason " there are many other patients who are in "Q" for the operations and by the time you get an appointment it will take 03 to 04 years.

You can just imagine, poor people going to the hospital from different places of the country with lots of hopes are sent back stating the same reason. I have seen 08 to 10 patients have gone back without any help, on the other hand people dont have any place of accomodation near to the hospital;they have to go the Kadgudi which is near about 05 to 06 Kms from the hospital. Although, people visit the hospital for free heart surgery but they have to spend heavy expences for their stay and fooding etc., because the Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Medical Sciences doesnt have any facility for other then patient and one attender, that to till they are in the hospital premises.

It is least but not last, hence I request you all not to suggest this for the patients who are coming from long distance and specially for Major cases like Open Heart Surgery, By Pass surgery, Micro Valve etc.

Hope,this message would be an eye opener for the readers.

Regards,

From India, Hubli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.