No Tags Found!

mann_29

Hi Deepali, i am agreed that they should start their career with the first step which u r saying is recruitment. I am handling the whole HR Generalist profile, as per my view the person who starts his career in recruitment, he will only be hired for recruitment in future also. As per my understanding, if they don't have much interest in recruitment then they should start their career as a trainee or executive-HR. because in HR , we have payroll, policies, interviews, grievances etc which are quite more interesting than recruitment.
Rest is all up to them.
Thanx for sharing your thoughts.

From India, Delhi
deepali_nandesh
Dear Manpreet,
This is well and good if they get thier career in generalist profile. But as per my personal experience, I started my career from recruitment and then only i got the chance to put my efforts into generalist profile. I have worked in many companies, and this is the point where am standing now, you may call it a success. I have given many interviews in my life, and everycompany asks for the function where you can put and say confidently. Easily we don't get the chance in generalist profile, thats what gave an option to them to start up with the recruitment.

From India, Pune
mraz4u
Dear sgenius,
Thank you very much for ur assistance, i am really reassured with your suggestion. But as of now the problem is i tried to search all the things which u suggested to learn through internet, but could not find enough of them...
it would be a great help if u plz suggest me some sources like websites, institutions, etc., to gain the required knowledge..
Thanks a lot
mraz4u.

From India, Hyderabad
deepali_nandesh
Regisiter yourself with some Portals like Naukri, Times Jobs and others and also don't forget to look into the news paper as employment news, today Government has many openings, and this will be a challenge for you to cut it through. do register with consultancy, good consultancies... and if even you dont get anything, think to own your business. This will be your main career which you will put into it... all the best.
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.