No Tags Found!

JayantG

GBP 50 is INR 3950 !!!!
INR 3950 a week food bill of a Bunny <image no longer exists>
/// /// ///
<image no longer exists>
It's a beautiful day. You're sitting at your breakfast nook near an open window, the gentle breeze blowing at your bedhead as you sip your coffee and reply to a PG-13 email from your sweetie, who you know is daydreaming about your biceps at work. Life is good. You type, "H-E-Y-(space)G-I-R-L-(space)W-H-A---- YOINK.
An arm reaches into your window and boldly grabs your laptop from the table, right from under your fingers ........
<link outdated-removed>

From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
:shock::shock::shock:........:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Lucky Chor................ :icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
JayantG

That Chor is not as cute as this one .... And coffee why not .......
From India, Pune
JayantG

Well you will find it here, all hot and ready when you wake up in the morning
From India, Pune
chitrasuchi
wonderful............................Thanks for ur hot hot refreshing coffee... Will start for my work immediately......... Have a gr8 day ahead.......JayantG
From India, Hyderabad
hima1

Too Good !! Check this out!!

From India, Madras
JayantG

Getting ready each morning for work is a big exercise that we all hate !!!!
This video not only shows how it is possible to get ready in FIVE minutes but also shows that it is fun toooooooo !!!! :p

From India, Pune
hima1

Thanks Malini!!! LOL Jayant!! Tooooo Good!!! Now can understand how you can post and leave in a Jiffy!!! The same methods for everything!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure:
From India, Madras
JayantG

LACEY J. on July 11, 2009 11:51 am
PROBABLY SOME OF THE BEST AERIAL SCENERY PHOTOGRAPHY THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN! WOW!
I fully endorse the above comment posted for "50 beautiful HDR images of 50 world cities !!!" .......... Thanks for sharing this amazing site Himaji !!!!
And Chitraji, Maliniji, Himaji ..... you all liked that Get Ready in 5 mins Video ...........Thanks for that .......... and I am sure they will soon bring out a Get Ready in 50 mins video for girls too!!!!

From India, Pune
JayantG

<image no longer exists>
What would you do if you found a wallet on the street? Leave it? Take it to a police station? Post it back to the owner? Keep it, even!!!
Chances are that if the wallet carries the photograph of a baby then it will be returned !!!!
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/science/article6681923.ece

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.