No Tags Found!

ankita.pandey153@gmail.com
Hi,
I am Ankita Rai ,I am Management Auditor and I need to practice lots of HR system implementation and audit work in various sectors including Real Estate, Retail, Power Plant, Education, etc,

Kindly guide for new HR Practices which can take the organization to the next level, especially in Tire-2 cities.

Regards

From India, Bhilai
richa-kumra

Hi, Ankita!

When it comes to Tier-2 cities, implementing new HR practices can truly make a difference and take organizations to new heights. Here are some practices you can consider:

Focus on employer branding: Showcase your company's values, culture, and opportunities to attract top talent.

Offer flexible work arrangements: Give employees options like remote work or flexible schedules to enhance work-life balance.

Provide employee development programs: Invest in training and growth opportunities to nurture your employees' skills and careers.

Boost employee engagement: Create initiatives that make employees feel valued and motivated, like recognition programs or team-building activities.

Promote diversity and inclusion: Embrace diversity in hiring practices and foster an inclusive work environment that values different perspectives.

Prioritize employee wellness: Implement wellness programs that support physical, mental, and emotional well-being.

Foster transparent communication: Keep employees informed about company updates and goals, and encourage feedback to improve the work environment.

Leverage HR technology: Embrace technological solutions to streamline processes, automate tasks, and improve efficiency.

I hope these suggestions help you out! Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or ideas.

From India, Delhi
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Ankita Pandey,

If you are a management auditor, part of your auditing activity also includes auditing the HR practices. How do you do this audit? Anyway, my take on your question is as below:

a) You do not have to take the organisation to any level of administration based if it is based on the values. The adherence to the values is supreme and a level beyond the values does not exist.

b) The HR practices do not vary from one tier to another tier of the cities. These remain the same.

c) Valued-based leadership apart, the HR practices have to originate from the organisation's strategy. The HR strategy is a subset of the organisation's strategy. It is the HR strategy that decides what HR practices the organisation needs to adopt.

d) While doing a "Strategic Analysis of the Enterprise", one has to do SWOT Analysis at the organisational level. Once the weaknesses and threats are identified, the HR needs to find out what can they do to obviate the threats and remove the weaknesses. The action plan in itself will take the organisation to the next level. I provide training and consulting on strategic analysis. To know the details, click on the hyperlink.

The Latest Trend: - Apart from the points written above, today "digitisation" is the No 1 organisational strategy. Digitisation is happening in production, supply chain, HR, finance and so on. Therefore, first, check whether you are ready with your digitisation strategy. Digitisation will take not just the HR department but all the departments to the next level. For further information, feel free to call me.

Thanks,

Dinesh Divekar

From India, Bangalore
ankita.pandey153@gmail.com
Thank you so much for your valuable inputs !!!
From India, Bhilai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.