rosh54321
Hi, Good evening frenz.....We are planning to award our manager for their performance. Can someone help provide a questionnair as a nomination form , as this would be judged by the staff.
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
nashbramhall

Hi Rosh,
As you have not given enough details about your organisation, kindly read and digest the contents at 10 requirements of the perfect manager - TechRepublic and then prepare a questionnaire. If you post that questionnaire here with the details of your reuirement, our experts will guide you further.

From United Kingdom
rosh54321
Hi Nash,
Thank you so much for your prompt response.
Let me give you a brief of what actually I need. Staff would be voting for Best Manager of the year. Hence, wanted to design a questionnaire which I have manged to design
You may check the attachment and let me know if this can be improved.
Awaiting your feedback.
Thank you once again.
Rosh

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: docx cite hr.docx (604.5 KB, 136 views)

nashbramhall

Hi Rosh,
Thank you for making an attempt. However, you have not given enough information about your organisation's activities and it's strength, etc.
What surprised me was that you are asking an employee to nominate two managers. Does a worker report to two managers? If not, how will he know what they do? Also, you have created boxes to give comments on various criteria. How will you convert those comments into some sort of ranking system to get an overall score for a manager?
It would be better to use a numerical scale and explain what the numbers indicate. Please see Choosing the right method to assess and rate competencies | Halogen Software | UK | Download toolkit The example given is for workers; you can follow the procedure for manager's competencies that a worker can rate.

From United Kingdom
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.