aroragaurav
Yes ...in now these days great success of "Art of Living" this is the first chapter to teach..
i was seraching all the answers of this thread...fortunately i seen the answer from Mukesh Tank...
"I am a human being"...........nothing else.
WHO are You ? ----- Sir, i am a human being.
rest all are our profession, education, religion, name, nationality, relation or etcc.....
regards
gaurav arora

From India, Kota
Viplav Kr Singh
I would rather say go beyond ur qualifications in this questions and describe your abilities..
You can start with "I am a person with distict abilities as....". describe ur individuality, and your strengths.
Its a very nice question and indeed beautifully put across

From India, Ghaziabad
richar

Hi,
I find this is a tricky question and the thoughts from every one from their perceptions, i feel you can go ahead with the words of mr. dhingara as the perception of the interviewer is not known.
regards,

From India, Pondicherry
nashbramhall

Hi all,
Thank you all for nice suggestions.
Here is different answer to yours. I would say, the answer depends upon which of the "hats" that I am wearing. I am an earthling for an alien; a global citizen, an Indian for a foreigner, some call me a Kannadiaga, some call me a Tamilian, a son to my aprents, a brother to my siblings, a father to my kids, a loving husband to my wife, a loyal worker to my bosses, a supportive boss to my subordinates, etc.
So, if you kindly tell me which of the roles you want me to elaborate on, I will gladly do so.
May be a long boring answer, that would put the interviewer to sleep.
Have a nice day.
Simhan
A retired academic in the UK

From United Kingdom
jude mayne

Dear All,
I am not only "Confused" with the Question but with the "Answers"-replies given- Secondly Prkss-were you asked the same question twice??
Is all questions trick questions in an interview?? or we perceive them as such???
Regards,
Col J H Mayne

From India, Bangalore
gkaruna

Safety presentation in TAMIL Anyybody having safety presentation in tamil for training technician level? They are not comfortable with english.please post it for me.
From India, Pune
bhavin0710
The question does not have a specific answer. But if asked to me, I would say, " In am what I believe I am ". Bhavin
From India, Mumbai
vaibhav.bagal

I appreciate the answer given by Mr vsramarao, Mr. psdhingra. Depend on person’s approach you can ive answer as you can judge his facial expression.
From India, Mumbai
lkumar1956
Hi
Though this question seems to be simple, this is indeed a tricky question.
You were given an opportunity to express about your vision, goals, presently where you are and where you want to be etc.
Regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
saurabh_ds
See,this is a ques which will test your patience(psychological factor)...My answer to d ques "who are u?' will be simple and straight 'I'm currently a job-seeker n I hope that my search will end here.'
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.