Nagaperusu
Hi,
Happy to post a reply here.
I am doing a project in Attrition Analysis, I need sample project report in the same. I will get happy if any from you, please...
My ID is
Thanks,
Naga, Chennai.

rima s
Hi DR Preetha, I am pursuin Pg DHRM , in my final sem , i am doing a project on ATTRITION AND EXIT INTERVIEW..... please help me hoe to go about it... Thanks , Rima

ritzrushi
I have been given the data of one month - tht data of employees who absconded from the org. I called them up and found out the reason.
I found out tht most left because the company did not offer them better career opportunities and not coz of low compensation, but some had problems with culture of org. Should have more than 2 parameters?
The data is of 45 people.So should i be using Z test?
now i have been asked to come out with a hypothesis and say whether its accepted or rejected
I have been asked to cal the attrition, i will do so for the month.
How to make the project report? I m a bit confused about the parameters, because there were varying opinions, but mostly stuck to no better career opportunities.
I have not been asked to study the exit interview coz tht part is alrdy done by theri HR
this is my summer internship proj.
pls help!

From China, Qinhuangdao
sivakumar2009mba

Hai All ! This Mails Are Very Useful To Me....i Just Joined In This Cite.i'm Doing Summer Project On Attrition Analysis In A Medium Size Bpo. I Hav Prepared Questionnaire Similar To Exit Interview,absentism Study To Interview The Resigned & Absconders To Find Out The Reason Of Attrition.could Any One Of U Helo Me How Should I Proceed Further...pls..(urgent).PLS DO SUGGEST ME HOW TO PROCEED AFTER COLLECTING THE RESPONSE TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE..............LIKE GRAPHS,FORMULAS,TOOLS...I'M BLANK NOW.............:beatup::beatup::beatup::confused:
From India, Madras
nikitadudeja
hi i am doin a project on attrition in it sector would u pls suggest me wat all can i include in it........ nikita
From India, Delhi
pearl179@gmail.com
Hi
i am allso doing project on attrition in teleco sectr i prerared questionnaire to conduct exit interview to find out the reasons of attrition could Any One Of U Helo Me How Should I Proceed Further...pls..after collecting the response of the questionnaire:huh:

From India, New Delhi
aranyak bhattacharya

hi pearl...
can u help me with the questionnaires on attrition...
else can u tell me the formula as to how one can find out the level of attrition in a particular company..
Hope to get an answer from ur end...
Its really urgent.
Regards
aranyak.

From India, Thana
pearl179@gmail.com
Hi aranyak i can definitly help u wtevr i can i’m sendin u a questionnaire copy i hope it can help u plz let me know is it helpful??:wink:
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Questionnaire%20attrition%20pdf[1].pdf (33.1 KB, 383 views)

krish.hanumanthu

Hi ,
Acengage is an HR analytics firm that focusses on Employee Engagement & Retention. We assist organisations build improved retention strategies and thereby reduce attrition
Please check the company website Acengage. Alternatively write to me at

manisha239

Hello,

Please refer following HR Formulas.

1. Attrition Rate
Total number of people left the organization in the period / (Headcount at the start of the period + Heads recruited during the period)

2. Manpower Turnover
Total number of left the organization in the period / Average headcount in the period

3. Human Capital ROI
This measures the return on capital invested in pay and benefits. The formula is:
Revenue - Nonhuman Expenses/Pay and Benefits
Pay includes all money spent on regular and contingent labor.

4. Human Capital Value Added
This uses a similar formula to Human Capital ROI but divides by the number of full-time equivalent employees (FTEs). The formula is:
Revenue - Nonhuman Expenses/Full-Time Equivalents

This yields a profit per FTE. These two measures are views of the profitability attributable to human effort.

5. Human Capital Cost
This is simply the average pay per regular employee. The formula is:
Pay + Benefits + Contingent Labor Cost/Full-Time Equivalents

It can be augmented by added in contingent labor. In that case, we would take total labor expenses, including benefits costs, and divide by FTEs, including contingents.

6. Human Economic Value Added
This is net operating profit after tax, minus the cost of capital divided by FTEs, including contingent labor. The formula is:

Net operating profit after tax - Cost of capital/FTEs

7. Human Market Value Added
This divides market capitalization by FTEs, including contingents. The formula is:
Market Capitalization/FTEs

Thanks & Regards,
Manisha

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.