uniquesri
Hi,
I am a software professional with an year's experience in TCS. I am a Team Lead now and am really very much interested in moving to HR. I am not in a position to go for a full time course. Kindly advise me on the following,
1) Shall i go for an MBA now or after completing one more year?
2) Are there any one year programs that can be done with 2 years experience?
3) Are correspondence/part-time courses from symbiosis os ICFAI totally worthless?

From India, Madras
nicheitjobs

Never Postpone. Do it now. Remember only this moment is your, Past is gone and future you cannot predict.
If you have interest in HR, you can very well pursue it. But career in IT is like going in Rocket it takes off straight and you will reach unimaginable heights in seconds. Rocket goes and goes and goes off and never returns in the same path it goes.
HR is like going in train you need to wait at every station for the passengers to get out and get in. Train has to ply from one point to another. HR/people is the foundation of the organisation. HRs lay that foundation, they need at the bottom like the buildings foundation, to rise up others.
thanks
RAM
http://nicheitjobs.googlepages.com

From India, Madras
raji200k
hi, do it as quickly as u can... i have been with ICFAI ..... the exams are tooo hard ,,i couldnt do it...i am a university topper in my BE... now i thought if leaving as such with icfai... actually i came to know about Intenational school of bussiness management and administration where they have MBA course for 6 months also..... fees is also nominal.... u can see iit website itself http://www.isbm.org.in/...... i dont know how much to trust on them.
plz post to me if u got any idea about doing mba in just an year.................
regards raji

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.