arasur
we had real fun today i am at office and a part of celebration
'most intresting part was there were mails sent to individiual inboxes with questions abt india ,independence,culture etc and 1st person to reply to mail with correct answer was getting a goodie ..real fun

From India, Hyderabad
Diana Pereira

Kutty, the attachment is really useful for games to be held in office on account of employee engagement.
From India, Mumbai
Sanjaysblc

cALL EVERYONE FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY . PLAY SOME GAME . DISCUSS MISSION VISION STATEMENT OF THE ORGANISATION. GIVE PRIZES. ENSURE EVERYONE3 2 COME. THIS IS GRAET FOR INDEPENDENCE DAY SANJAY
From India, Bhilai
rasubu
You can ask all of them to wear a white dress or national flag colours dress. Wearing this colour dress makes the enviornment change. allow each one to share the honest experience they had in their life. Sing Patriotic songs, keep a flag at the entrance of the office. If you have any ex-seriveman in the office , aks him to give a small speach on topic. Decorate the office with few flowers and finally distribute sweets and have a cup of tea/coffee along with the staff members.
kindly revert , telling us how did you celebrate 15 th August in your office
with regards
radha

From India, Gurgaon
aishwarya.jk@gmail.com

Hi, Please type in search criteria for anything you require, lot of materials are already available, especially Soft Skills related Am sure this will help a lot collectively, thanks Regards Ayshwarya
From India, Chennai
Prakash78339@gmail.com
Dear All,I'm a accountant but some how I've to perform as a HR so Plz suggest me how can i celebrate 15th august in my office with funny activites. My org. is small 25 employees only.
Thanks & Regards
Prakash Jha

From India, Noida
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.