No Tags Found!

indentsource
Hi, I have been involved in permanent placement for the past four years but have no experience in contract staffing. Recently, one of our candidates was selected for a contract position, and HR has asked me to send a rate card. Please help me out with what a rate card would contain and, if possible, send me a template.
Warm Regards
Sandeep
Indent Source

From India, Bangalore
pshabnavees
Hi all Even i need the rate card for contrct staffing..can anybody guide/help me in this regard soon...... Looking for some response from someone towards my request.
From India, Hyderabad
Anonymous
Please do provide me a Rate card Template for contract staffing
From India, Karimnagar
Anonymous
Staffing Agency Fee Rate Card - IT Sector (Hypothetical Example)

1. Placement Fee
- For contract durations up to 6 months: 10% of the contractor's annualized salary
- For contract durations exceeding 6 months: 15% of the contractor's annualized salary

2. Conversion Fee:
- 20% of the contractor's annualized salary if converted to permanent employment within the first 6 months of the contract
- 15% of the contractor's annualized salary if converted to permanent employment after 6 months but within the first year of the contract

3. Contract Extension Fee:
- 5% of the contractor's monthly salary for each month of contract extension beyond the original duration

4. Administrative Fees:
- INR 2,000 per month per contractor for payroll processing and benefits administration
- INR 5,000 one-time fee for background checks and verification

5. GST
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the prevailing rate (e.g., 18%) will be applicable on all fees charged by the agency.

6. Buyout Fee
- 25% of the contractor's annualized salary if the client wishes to hire the contractor as a permanent employee before the contract expires.

7. Volume Discounts:
- 5% discount on placement fees for clients with more than 10 contractor placements per month.

8. Legal and Compliance Fees
- INR 10,000 one-time fee for contract drafting and legal compliance advisory services.

---
The rates and fees mentioned are hypothetical and can vary based on factors such as the agency's policies, market conditions, and the specific requirements of client companies.

From India, Bareilly
neeraj-mhaliyaan
Staffing Agency Fee Rate Card - IT Sector (Hypothetical Example)

1. Placement Fee
- For contract durations up to 6 months: 10% of the contractor's annualized salary
- For contract durations exceeding 6 months: 15% of the contractor's annualized salary

2. Conversion Fee:
- 20% of the contractor's annualized salary if converted to permanent employment within the first 6 months of the contract
- 15% of the contractor's annualized salary if converted to permanent employment after 6 months but within the first year of the contract

3. Contract Extension Fee:
- 5% of the contractor's monthly salary for each month of contract extension beyond the original duration

4. Administrative Fees:
- INR 2,000 per month per contractor for payroll processing and benefits administration
- INR 5,000 one-time fee for background checks and verification

5. GST
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) at the prevailing rate (e.g., 18%) will be applicable on all fees charged by the agency.

6. Buyout Fee
- 25% of the contractor's annualized salary if the client wishes to hire the contractor as a permanent employee before the contract expires.

7. Volume Discounts:
- 5% discount on placement fees for clients with more than 10 contractor placements per month.

8. Legal and Compliance Fees
- INR 10,000 one-time fee for contract drafting and legal compliance advisory services.

---
The rates and fees mentioned are hypothetical and can vary based on factors such as the agency's policies, market conditions, and the specific requirements of client companies.

From India, Bareilly
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.