No Tags Found!

anks.iitr
Hi I was on Leave for 2 months due to jaundice (LOP). Now the company has changed my medi claim eligibility from 15000 to 9462 Rs. Is this Legal? Can you cite any IT Act for the same. Thanks, Ankit
From India, Madras
leenakhanolkar
Hi,
Our payroll is outsourced and so we have to submit medical biis to our payroll vendor. My employee raised a question" is it complusory to submit the orignal medical bills coz my medical bills are above 25000/- the amount exempted it Rs 15000/-. i have mediclaim insurance which i personally pay and i have to submit the bills to insurance company so that i can reimburse remaining 10 K ...
Please help...
Regards

From India, Mumbai
Archaha

sorry amit bt as per my knowldge Medical Reimbursement up to Rs. 15000 p.a. is exempt from Income Tax. please clarify me which one is true. Archana
From India, New Delhi
amudhapadma
our company one employee need medical reimbursement we collect all record but esi local officers need Company declaration letter of Employees not get any benefit their organization letter
how will it prepare
pls reply this post

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.