No Tags Found!

pawan_sharma9384
can anybody please tell me... what is the detail of I.Q.& process of how to calculate I.Q. level
From India, Ambala
S.L.Subramanian

I .Q is Intelligent Quotient. Calculate I.Q? Yes it will be something which we are looking for Regards, S.L.Subramanian
From India, Erode
shailesh more
Hi,
now a days you can go online and there are several sites
which can provide you an Online IQ Test.. where
smart questions were asked
you have to answer in specified time
combination of GK, Maths, logical, etc..
thy can show you the results immediately once you complete the test
Regards
Shailesh More

From India, Mumbai
bryadav.hr
Dear Pawan,
Here a formula to calculate the I.Q.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mental Age
I.Q. = _______________ x 100
Actual Age
= LESS THAN 50 (DULL)
= 51 - 70 (IDIOT)
= 71 - 90 (FOOL)
= 91 - 100 (ORDINARY)
= 101 - 120 (INTELLIGENT)
= 121 - 140 (BRILLIANT)
= 141 AND MORE (GENIUS)
We think that you shall satisfy with above.
With Best Regards
Babu

From India, New Delhi
emykumar
IQ is Intelligent quotient. The tests available in the online are not standardized tests.If you really want to know the IQ you have to use standardized tests such as
Wechsler adult intelligent scale(WAIS) Stanford-Binet intelligence tests and Ravens Progressive matrices(RPM)
The classification given by Babu appears not correct.
Average IQ 90 to 110.
above 70 & below 90 is just below averag in intellegence(now no one is using dull, idiot fool imbecile etc)
50 to 70 mild Mental retardation
35 to 49 moderate Mental retardation
20 to 34 severe mental retardation
below 20 profound Mentalretardation.
If any one has score of 110 and above he is known as above average in intelligennece.
For indian setup to know the IQ level you can use Advanced progressive matrices(this is not to find below average in intelligence)this is for normal & above average people. it gives IQ scores(maximum iQ is 135.
If you are finding it difficult to use just consult any clinical psychologists. they are trained & eligible to onduct these tests.
Emy Kumar

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.