jakedavid007
Hi guys,
I have joined One of the big MNC in India on contract basis.My parental organization has demanded a bond and for getting job I signed it.But the surety bond signatures that I put were fake (just for a precaution).From the day I joined to one month I haven\'t got any project and was sitting at home.They havn\'t given me any training. So will there be any problem if I try to break the bond ? Actually my salary was very less and what the MNC paying was good but the parental organization was taking much of the money and giving us a little. Please help me on this guys. Now I have got a good job and I want to leave this one behind.

From India, Ernakulam
vinutha.v

Hi, Refer your bond conditions clearly there might be some clause which can help you in breaking the bond. Regards, V.Vinutha
From India, Bangalore
jakedavid007
Please answer something helpful. If I know about these clause why should I post this here. Only they have stressed in bond is about money and probation period. I don't think probation period does matter anything as I haven't got any project yet. Only thing is money. Will there be any case initiating from there side? or Should I put a case against them. Any how I am going abroad next month and I have told the company people that I am having jaundice and won't be able to come for a minimum of 2 months. So I'm just starting to part from them.
From India, Ernakulam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.