No Tags Found!

unusual_indu

Respected Seniors and my dear fellow members Can you please send me the contact info for gift vouchers from the aforesaid brands . Thanks and Regards Indrani Chakraborty
From India, Pune
pandu

HI,
REgarding shpperstop, all you have to do is go to the voucher counter in shoppers stop and get the denominations in which you like for the amount you want. If you pay them they will give you equvalent gift vouchers.
Am not sure about rest of the vouchers...
Hope this helps
Regards,
Pandu

From India, Bangalore
unusual_indu

Hi Pandu
Thanbk you very much for your post but actually I wanted somebody from the marketing team to come and visit our office as the management would also like to know the details
Keep posting
Thanks nad Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
M.Peer Mohamed Sardhar

Dear Friend,
Kindly click on the following link, it will give you some required information,
http://shoppersstop.com <link updated to site home>
Pls let me know was this information useful,,
If not let me try out more & give information,,,,
Regards
Mohamed Sardhar
91 93831 93832

From India, Coimbatore
karthikms2000

Dear INdhrani,
I would liek to share my experience i had since two years. My company usually gives gifts to the emplyees for Diwaali. Last year i got Shopperstop gift voucher for 1000 and in shoppers stop u will never find a shirt, top, pants, or anything below 1000 or equivalent to that. And also i got Koutons gift vochers for 500 for whcih i bought a pant addig 200 rupees. BUt the Koutons pant;s quality is too bad. its got faded in a single wash. And this year my company is telling all of the employees that everybody should buy their gifts on their own and get it reimbursed. So the problem got solved.
Its better fix an amount and tell your employees to reimburse it......
What do you say?????????///
With Warm Regards
Karthik Reddy

From India, Mumbai
unusual_indu

Hi Karthik
Thank you very much for your comments.I also thought oin those lines and so now Iam thinking about giving away Pune central gift coupons as in that case you can have variety of choices .We dont want to give out cash for sure,and this is a decision that has already been taken by the management
Thanks for sharing your views
Thanks and Regards
Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.