kvhanuman

Dear All, Please go through this slide presentation and give your valid comments KVHANUMAN G.M, LAKSHMIGANAPATI 9866664334 kvhanuman@gmail.com
From India, Adilabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt geese story.ppt (213.5 KB, 2421 views)

vadimts
When geese are going to land for the rest one of them goes ahead first to find a safe place. If this bird is perished the flock never uses the dangerous place for landing.
From Belarus, Minsk
brijeshkarnatak

Hi,

Very Nice.

We all say all the time about team …… team and team…………………..

Working together ………………………..team spirit …….

I really like the way the presentation goes on

The more important fact mentioned in the PPT is the sharing … that even a small member is really important ……..even he can take the position and command.

I Have seen some teams their leader always a front runner …… whatever the position is , whatever is the demand of the time I have never seen them handing over the command to their member .

Really a good lesson

Keep it Up

Regards,
Brijesh

From India, Mumbai
brijeshkarnatak
Hi,
Very Nice.
We all say all the time about team …… team and team…………………..
Working together ………………………..team spirit …….
I really like the way the presentation goes on
The more important fact mentioned in the PPT is the sharing … that even a small member is really important ……..even he can take the position and command.
I Have seen some teams their leader always a front runner …… whatever the position is , whatever is the demand of the time I have never seen them handing over the command to their member .
Really a good lesson
Keep it Up
Regards,
Brijesh

From India, Mumbai
SSbhatt

Nice one....... These lessons are very important for those who really need to understand the value of single individual and the value of the entire team. EGO, JEALOUSY, REVENGE all these attributes have taken over the excellent qualities that an individual should have....
Thank you so much......
Regards,
MS Nair

From India, Pune
thurs321
Hi! I like the presentation and I find it a very good reference/material to share to encourage the real essence of teamwork. Thanks for sharing. thurs321
From Philippines, Makati
nagaraja.b.l

wonderful ppt.well,we have lot of things to learn from ant to animals.They maintain unique charecterstics.ant is ant,tiger is tigeronly.But,alas,human beings can assume or mask any animal.that is why it is diffcult to understand human behaviour
From India
sharathjavvaji
Dear member,
Please see this post alredy been posted in 28-08-2007. check the below link.

https://www.citehr.com/41750-flight-...tml#post185538

Regards,
Sharath Javvaji

From United Kingdom, Salford
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.