No Tags Found!

globaloverseas144@gmail.com

Very interesting post,please see the written declaration can be taken on safety rules because in my past job in Buying house ,the one QC has been expired due to helmet not wearing while driving scooter ,after employee dealth the owner taken a step ahead and taken declaration on safety rules to be follows otherwise we will terminate you.
After some times employer also checks the bikers for helmet with good quality,seat belts wearing by car drivers and helmet wearing by pavillions.
I think there is no violation if employer lost an employee only due to safety compromised while driving.
best Regards
Mohammad Sajid Ansari
Global Overseas

From India, Gurgaon
big-boss
In reference to your post for self declaration for Safety : which is not atall required.
As during travelling form home to office there is traffic police dept to force them to have safety by law, if they dont follow said rules they will be penalized. and if in case liability is concern I know some companies who take responsibilities of employee if in case of accident happen during transit to or from office and give compensation for any loss.
And there are active depts. to take care of this.

From India
alexis
They don't want to take responsibility of their employees...
gmail sign up

From Vietnam, Hanoi
vmlakshminarayanan

Employer is not responsible for the outside happening /movement of employees after office hours. However Employer is responsible when they are away due to official work (on duty). In the better interest of the welfare of employees Employer can provide for Group Personal Accident Policy for all employees. Being from HR we can promote awareness among employees regarding compulsory usage of helmet, wearing of seat belt, following road roles etc.
If self declaration obtained that would demoralize the employees which will have impact on their work put.

From India, Madras
loginmiraclelogistics

Legally a 'Declaration' of any sort aimed at freeing the employer from possible accident related claims & expenses relating to incidents occurred in work places & 'in the course of employment', commuting between residence to office cannot absolve the employer from facing the consequences. I have not come across such a tool coming into the rescue of employers so far. Insurance policies both Accident/life & health insurance might help meeting financial obligations only.
On the other hand, presumably, if an accident occurs including fire, due to negligence of employers' /lack of preparedness, non-compliance with safety measures, will a declaration signed by victimised employees come to rescue of employers and safe guard them from criminal proceedings as per law?
Members may please share any such instances for our knowledge.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.