No Tags Found!

Vasant Nair

My dear kid, manners seem to be something you are not exposed to.
I have not asked any question, I have only answered a query. In my past experinec, I have had several smart kids transformed into good HR material.
Humility is one major trait an HR person should alsways practice and demonstrate.

From India, Mumbai
sap2010
Dear Vasant Ji,
It's simple as employee PF contribution is a part of employee salary and employee salary is a part of ctc then it is obvious that employee PF contribution is a part of ctc. And company have to deduct this amount from his employee salary only.
CTC = Gross sal (Take home+ PF-employee share +ESI-employee share) +PF Employer contriution + ESI Employer Contribution
Mr. Neeraj shown his disagreement with you not to hurt you but just to help you understand this basic thing. please don't take it on your heart. Sometimes it happens that even a small thing like this creates confusion..
Sorry, even I am not telling all this to hurt you...
Best Regards,
Singh S

From India, Delhi
Raj Kumar Hansdah

Dear ALL

Please take a look at the post quoted below -

"CTC = Gross sal (Take home+ PF-employee share +ESI-employee share)
+PF Employer contriution + ESI Employer Contribution"

As can be seen; the Employees share of PF is ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE SALARY/GROSS SALARY; so where is the question of ADDING IT AGAIN SEPARATELY (along with Employer's share) ???

To state this in other words : Once employees Salary or Gross Salary (which already includes the Employee's share of PF) is taken into consideration, then ONLY THE EMPLOYER'S SHARE OF PF needs to ADDED. Please be careful, that once again adding Employee's share of PF will make the PF component appear THREE TIMES in the CTC Calculation !!!

Hope it clarifies the issue, to those who are new to HR and have a superficial understanding of the concept of CTC.

Do try to appreciate the emotions and intentions of seniors to disseminate HR knowledge so selflessly; rather than criticizing them based on one's own half-baked knowledge.

@ Vasant Nair : I appreciate your contributions; do continue to keep up the good work.

Warm regards.

From India, Delhi
alpesh.varia
Dear Sir,
Can you guide me how CTC will be calculated, if and employees CTC is 10,000 pm, what is his take home salary.
as per my openion CTC includes gross salary+PF contribution (Emp. & Eme) + ESIC contribution (Emp.& Emp.) + Bonus + workmen compensation ( if not covered under ESIC).
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thanking You,
Regards,
Alpesh Varia

From India, Surat
calligrapher11

hello dear friend,
ethos do not allow it, but if some companies are doing so an employee considering a no of causes do not find himself in a position to battle back against it, how r u concerned with this problem?
with regards
shivendra

From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.