No Tags Found!

suraj-i-love-my-india-agrahari
Hi sir, This is Suraj. I wanted to get some clarification about the leave procedure. Now, I am working in a private limited company in Delhi, and I am taking leave from the Company for 20 days. Can I be eligible for the Deepali holiday & sundry
From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

Unless otherwise provided in the law, holidays and weekly off days coming during the leave period would be treated as leave only. Therefore, if there are holidays and weekly off days during this 20 days, the same would be marked as leave only and you can not compensate the same by another day or your number of leaves would not reduce by these holidays or weekly off days.

Under Factories Act (it is a Central Act which applies to all states), however, it is specifically provided that holidays and weekly off days intervening leave periods should not be counted as leaves. Please remember that it applies to the earned leaves only.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.