No Tags Found!

thebanerjies
Dear Karthik,

I can feel the situation you are running presently.

You should not bother for others.Apparently it may sounds selfish but for the time being it is for your own benefit.

Why are you changing your job?

There are lots of debates in between.May be you are inefficient and it may so happen that your employer is playing with you.

Better fix a mile stone,i.e. 1-1-2012 would be the day from when you will spend at least 15 minutes time to organize you (better to choose the time in the morning after your bath) That time you should jot down your daily schedule/program,giving,taking,money management,statutory requirement and the target & achievement at your work place,if any dispute at any side the reason,solution etc.Initially it may take a much more time,better to start the trial immediately.In brief I mean to say that you should plan yourself first.

If you are not satisfied with your current job please resign immediately but don't put your self and your family at financial stake.End of everything money is the requirement.Savings is optional.

Even you can start travelling for 15 days in India in most economical way not lavishly (travel by train in sleeper class,stay in budget hotels,eat healthy food in neat & clean restaurants/dhabas).If you have your passion in photography/painting do it during your travel.But do not ignore your health.In fine I mean yo say that you should realize and recognize yourself.You should fist know your "Bharat" then your "India".

I feel you will get the result and get the reply.Know your self.Read mind blowing books of Swami Vivekananda.Stop watching TV and too much net surfing.

You would be able to make your destination by yourself only.

You are the architect of your life.Don't deviate from the believe to the Almighty.

Nothing happen.Apply your knowledge,education and commonsense admixed with your desire from your heart.

You will succeed.

For more discussion on the issue please revert back at "thebanerjies@gmail.com"

Ratul Banerjee

Delhi.

It is all your choice to accept what I have written above.Nobody will be held responsible in any means.

From India, New Delhi
rishineema
Dear Karthik,
There can be an number of answer to the query raised by you.
But, you should not frame your answer and then go.
Rather
Depending on situation to situation your answer should vary. Most important it can be a combination of 2 -3 situations also like : I give equal importance to work load & salary offered or Growth opportunities or your organization being the most after sought company or to enhance further my skills I am looking for a change or I am not happy with my current profile I am looking forward for which is rally challenging and opportunistic or I am fade up with my routine job.
Many more
For any further query pl. feel free to call undersign
Rishi Kant Neema
09993932345 (M)

From India, Indore
seema.rajeurs

Hi,
Give the exact reason on why you left the job. When you speak the truth, there is no need of trying to convince people, they are convinced themselves with the authenticity of your talk.
Be a little thoughtful in how positively you can put across the reason. Hope this will help.
Regards
Seema

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.