vijay Kumar_2

Dear To All,

Kindly pay attention to my matter, My self Vijay , have been serving organisation since 2012. In current month, I got selected by reputed company and new company wanted me to join asap. I have requested them to give 20 days to join. They have agreed on the same and mentioned joining date in offer letter according to discussions .

Once I got offer letter from new company ,I sent my resignation letter to my current company. Now they are creating problem and do not want to relieve me before completing some tasks which they have shared to me just after resignation letter sent.

Please attention to this points:- "At the time of joining , they have taken me as a trainee so they only gave me trainee ship letter mentioning after 6 month I will be going to get confirmation letter which I got on their mentioned time but in both these mentioned letter which received by me , Nothing was written in regards of Notice period and need to search of my replacement will be my responsibility at the time when I will resign"

Now they have kept some tasks to be completed by me and need to serve one month notice period as I have already shown wish to serve 20 days notice period because I do not want to finish my relationship on negative note with company.

Following are the tasks which company wants me to complete if I have to get relieving on time..

1. TO search replacement and train him

2, To collect payment from client which long pending

3. T o complete sum admin work.

How fair is this if as a process I do not require to serve any notice period but for the sake of company , ready to serve 20 days notice period but now they are putting these conditions on me .

Please guide me what to do in this scenario because I do not want to lose my offer and have to join new company on their mentioned date at any cost.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Vijay Kumar

From India, Gurgaon
vayuputra86

Hi Vijay,
1. Don't get frightened, explain your situation to your current employer and try to convince them to relieve you in 20 days
2. Immediately inform your recruiter about your situation with current organization and ask is there any possibility to extend your joining date.
3. You said that it is a reputed company, so BGV(Back Ground Verification) process must be there in your offered company and to finish your BGV for them it will take a minimum of 21 days(Because Criminal check will take time on this process)
4. From your end try to help your current organization atleast in replacement of your position, you should have an idea who is working same like you in your field, it is not a TDS job.
5. Try to collect the check from your client because you are telling that it is pending since long period so you must hav eteh rapo with them as you are working for thsi company from long back. From your end you should not deny to respond properly with in this 20days.

From India, Visakhapatnam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.