mohsin iqballllllllllll
i am going to the gym for the last 3 months for belly and hips exercices to reduce it all but unfortunately find no success at all please recommend me smart exercices especially for reducing hips.
also tell me jogging of how much time wll be helpful for me...and what kind of food i have to restrict on myself .
i shall be very thankful to you

From Pakistan, Rawalpindi
bnbandyo
Hi, I am a personal coach and trainer in healthy living and weight mangagement program. If u r serious, we can work together. It will be difficult, for anyone to give you any advise, without understanding your present physical condition.
From India, Hyderabad
girish1729
Yoga is the way to go. It works wonders through proper living. Eat moderately, sleep well and avoid the gym if possible. Yoga helps you and gym hurts your internal organs. Best of luck!
From India, Madras
karanishaan
Hi there, See i am using a health supplement by which i have reduced weight upto 5 kg in just 15 days..it has no side effect ritu
From India, Delhi
kakess
hi, this can be possible i have weight management program. if would like to have please let me know. Regard, sarabjeet singh 09960108218
From India, Mumbai
K.Ravi PART II

hey even ive observed that from past some 6 mnths my belly has become fat, pants have become tight, suggest some fast method to make my waist firm and nice ,, pls , coz even m worried regarding this , ;(
From India, Pune
djames77
Do not eat refined "white" grain products like white bread, bagles, donuts. Do eat more vegetables. Count your calories and eat less of them.
From United States, Chicago
purab0484
well i have few diagramatic ways to do effective crunches and sit up,which might help you immensely in acheiving the shape u r looking for,tell me ur email id,I will send them.
From India, Silvassa
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.